El Capitan High School

Transcript Request

Transcripts are requested through the Registrar’s Office. Please use the Transcript Request Form for your request. See below for form.
**Current and Former students (18 year of age or older) must request their own records. 

Former Students:

Former students may request a transcript in person (6:30 am-2:45 pm) or by mail.
El Capitan High School
Registrar’s Office/Tammy Walters, Registrar
10410 Ashwood Street
Lakeside, CA 92040
Please include a $2.00 fee for each transcript in cash or a money order only. And provide a valid picture ID. If mailing your request, please make a copy of your ID and send with your request form. 

Current Students:

Current students can come directly to the Registrar’s office in the Administration Building and complete the Official Transcript Request form. If you are over 18, a parent cannot request your transcript.  
**There is no fee for current students.
**If you want your transcript sent to a college you need to provide the complete address on the Request Form.
**Except during peak times, most requests can be completed in 24 hours, and may take up to 3 school days. 

Education Verifications

Companies requesting verification of attendance or graduation need to provide from the former student a signed Release of Information form.  Please include the year of graduation and birth date. Please fax your request to 619-390-8503 or email twalters@guhsd.net
For additional questions please call Tammy Walters, Registrar at 619-938-9130.