Transcripts are requested through the Site Support Technician/Registrar's Office. All requests must be made in writing. Duplicate Diploma’s are not kept on file.
Verification of graduation is your Official Transcript. Former students must request their own records. A transcript request must include the following:
- Name at graduation
- Year of Graduation
- Birth date
- Phone # where you can be reached
- Complete address of where you would like your transcript
mailed or faxed. Official transcripts cannot be FAXED
- Current students: Come directly to the Site Support Technician’s Office at El Capitan in the Administration Building and fill out a request for an Official Transcript. Except during peak times, most requests can be completed in 24 hours. If you want the transcript sent to a college you must have the complete address with you.
- Former students may request a transcript in person or by mail to: El Capitan High School - Technician/Registrar’s Office - C/O Tammy Walters - 10410 Ashwood St. Lakeside, CA 92040
- The fee for a transcript is $2.00 per transcript. (cash or money order only). There is no charge for current El Capitan students. You must include the information listed above.
- If you are a company requesting verification of attendance or graduation you must fax a Release of Information from the person you are requesting information. Please include the year of graduation and birth date. Fax: (619) 390-8503.
Official transcripts cannot be FAXED.